A World Discovered

A World Discovered
Things that I discover...in my world.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Movie's and Super Bowl... What a great week

Dear John was great!!! I loved it!! When it came out Jessica brought her daughter over to watch Isabella, and Jessica and I went an watch it. We laughed, we cried, it was good. It was nice to finally get out of the house and go enjoy some time with a friend...

SUPER BOWL!!!!! We had Jessica and the girls over, and we grilled some chicken and sausage. Jessica brought a super bowl cake that was so good, and then we turned around and stuffed our faces with some snacks.. Needless to say we were no longer hungry. Our house was so noisy with all the hollering and the kids running around. We had so much fun!

Not much is happening this week.. Soccer practices have started back up, so we are freezing for now with being outside for practice. They have there 1st game this Saturday. I am excited about that, they are so fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Heidi,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog. I am going to see Dear John next week with some friends. Thanks for letting me stop by! I have been teaching for a lonnnnnnnnng time so if you ever need any advice or worksheets for your children, let me know! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete