A World Discovered

A World Discovered
Things that I discover...in my world.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Donaven's Field Trip

The day before his field trip I told him that I might not be able to go. That I didn't have anyone at the time to watch Isabella. He tried coming up with ways for his sister to be watched so I could go with him. I got Jessica to watch Isabella. I found out that we didn't have to be at the place till 9 so I had plenty of time. I didn't let him know yet, and that night he said his prayers and added "Jesus please help let momma be able to go on my field trip". I thought that was the sweetest thing ever!!! That next morning I told him that I was going to be able to go and I would meet him up at the Children's Museum. He was so excited!!! I took them to school, took Isabella to Jessica's and headed for the Children's Museum. (I thought I was lost at first) I made it there and got inside and he got a big smile when he spotted me and waved. He took me all over to all the stations to play. I figured he would have run off with one of his friends and play with them and nope he didn't. He stuck with me and said " come this way momma" ,"look at this momma", "see what I just did momma" I loved every bit of it!!!























1 comment: