A World Discovered

A World Discovered
Things that I discover...in my world.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Catching up

I has been along time since I have posted on here. There has been lots of stuff going on over here. We went through a round of the kids being sick, then I was sick. I believe as soon and the first section of my semester started is when I stopped posting. I have two class during the first part and I really keeps me busy. I did good in my classes even with having to finish my last week in Jamaica. Let me tell you, that was not fun at all. It was hard not to just push my work aside and go lounge out at the pool. Yes we got to go to Jamaica!!!! It was awesome. We went with several people from Grainger from all over. Jim and I went out on a catamaran and went snorkeling, then the next day we went on a shopping tour and that evening they took us out to a plantation, then we went horse back riding. The horse back riding was awesome. We went through the forest and then they switch horse and took us all the way out in the water. The horses were swimming off and on. Grainger treated everyone to some wonderful dinners. We were there for a week and I enjoyed every bit of it! So then once we were back to the real world we jumped right back on to the crazy road. Baseball started up for the boys and Isabella is still in dance. Luke was having to practice 4 days a week and Donaven was practicing 3 days a week. Now the practices have just about stopped and the games have begun. Luke has had 2 games and they won both! Yay! Go Luke. Donaven has had 2 also and they won their first one. They are playing great. Go Donaven! After Donaven's first game on Thursday he had won the game ball and was so excited that he continue to practice hitting it at home. He let Luke have a turn and Donaven ended up getting hit in the nose with the bat. His nose was swollen bad, it has now turned in to a black eye and some bruise color on his nose. So I think I am caught up now and hopefully can continue to blog more often. It might just be a once a week thing, unless I cook something new and want to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment