A World Discovered

A World Discovered
Things that I discover...in my world.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Playing Catch up!!

I have gotten a little behind on my posts. I was extremely behind on my school work, so I spent most of my time and weekend getting it all done by last Sunday. So now I'm going to play catch up and I have some pictures. Anytime I get a chance to snap a picture of what ever I am doing I will. I love to take pictures. So one day last week (I don't remember the day) we finally got our passports in! YAY We were worried there there might be trouble with mine! I'm glad that they finally came since we leave in 2 weeks. Of course I had to snap a picture!!



So on Monday I went to Shreveport to go visit my Grandma and spend some time with her. A couple of days before then I finally finished Angela blanket, so before I headed over to see my grandma I stopped over at Angela's work to surprise her with the blanket. I felt great to finish another blanket and give it to someone special!! My Grandma was not feeling good so I went over to my moms and stayed for a while. It was a nice get away!! My Grandma called to let us know that she was up and we headed over to see her. We had a great visit and my Grandma gave me one of her plant books that she said she splurged and got for herself a while back. I left with a ton of Gardening stuff in the back of my car and made it back home after 7.

Now to back track farther, I was at wal-mart Friday doing my grocery shopping and while I was checking out, Mrs. Collins (Donavens teacher) called me to see if I was still going to be able to do the speckle books. I felt so bad, I completely forgot. I ran home and unloaded groceries and headed to the school. A few parents help out and each Friday and get the classes speckle books ready for the next week and get the homework sheets in the test folders.
Jennifer came into town on Friday and was going to through a Passion Party at her moms house on Saturday. More or less to get to visit with everyone. So Saturday after I spent 4 hours writing my Old Testament summaries and completing my Bible study guide I then cooked dinner for Jim and the kids before I left. I made Beef & Vegi meatballs and rice. Oh my goodness the meatballs were awesome!! I will be making it again. I left and went out to Jennifer's moms house and then the Party started. We had so much fun and Jennifer also made a Bellini Cocktail and it was so good.
Now I'm closer to being on track. Yesterday (Tuesday) starts the Teacher Appreciation Week and at lunch time I took Luke's class to lunch so his teacher could go enjoy a lunch in the lounge. I was only there for just about 45 mins but it was pretty neat to take them. Friday I will take Donavens class. So for today I plan on getting some studying done, at least whatever Isabella lets me get done. lol That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment