A World Discovered

A World Discovered
Things that I discover...in my world.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspired

So last night after taking my psychology test I sat down to finally relax and watch a movie. I had recorded Julie and Julia on DVR so I could finally watch it. I really enjoyed how it showed the excite meant for putting thing in a blog and of course the cooking!!! I decided it was time to start my blog back up and post thing going on and included pictures and info about the new recipes I cook. Now it won't be like the movie of course, there's no way I could give myself a dead line with the amount of recipes she had made. I do always look for new things from the Internet and my cookbooks that I have never tried before. The challenge will be trying to stay on top of it! School and the family do keep me busy, but I think I will do pretty good.
Last night I also finished making my kids brownie valentine hearts for their class. After 3 batches of brownies I was finally down. They turned out very cute though so it was worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment