A World Discovered

A World Discovered
Things that I discover...in my world.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

It has been a wonderful day today. We woke up to our children telling us Happy Valentines Day! I had a very busy day, I actually was wide awake and full of energy!! Which is not very often. :) I got almost all of my laundry done, unfortunately the jeans are still in the dryer. I finally got all of my floors vacuumed and mopped, then it was time to hit the boys room. Oh my goodness!!! I have been trying to get them to clean (I mean really clean) their room. It just was not happening and their room was stinky. EMBARRASSING!!! I threw out alot of broken toys, trash, & more. I also filled 2 bag of toys that still function to be given away. And then I vacuumed their room and heavy mopped!! It smells better and looks alot better. I told them that b/c cleaning their room is part of their chore everyday that by the next morning after I dropped them off at school, I would go collect what every was not put away and take it. As long as I stick with it I think it could work!!! So after I picked them up from school and got homework finished I started working on dinner and I had a new recipe I found, that I have never attempted to test out before. It turned out very good and everyone gobbled it up. The recipe is called Peanut noddle with shredded chicken and vegetables.

When my husband made it home from work, he walked in and surprised me with these beautiful flowers that will grow back every year! How awesome is that. He even found a card for me and hes not much on a card giver.. It was one of those singing ones and it sang "My Girl". I have such a wonderful husband!!!


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that dish looks so good I could eat the whole pan. NOw that is my kinda dish.!!! YUMMY

    ReplyDelete